Freelance Front-End Web Developer Needed
Because our studio and client base is growing - we are currently in need of a experienced front end web developer. You'll be working closely with our designers to realise their designs on a range of projects from standard websites through to eCommerce and web apps.
You will work on a freelance basis over 2 - 3 days a week, but you will have a permanent desk in our studio just outside of Manchester in Atherton. Travelling to the studio is easy by train with our studio only a 5 - 10 minutes walk from 3 different train stations.
Personality is important to us, as well as ticking these boxes but please be aware that the points marked[*] = Not required, but would be nice!
- Experience in debugging and cross browser / device testing.
- A good understanding of responsive websites.
- Ability to write clean and quality code.
- A strong eye for design, with the ability to convert a photoshop design into pixel perfect code.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Ability to use Git (via command line, or Tower).
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ExpressionEngine and Craft) [*]
- Understanding of MySQL databases, and working with MAMP. [*]
- A strong love for Lego [*]
If you tick the boxes and are interested in joining our team, please show us some of your work (Preferably live websites) and a little bit about yourself (Remember, we like personality!) to: [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
The deadline for this is 14th February 2014
(No recruitment agencies please)